IRCA Certified QMS ISO 9001: 2015 Lead Auditor / Auditor Transition Course
Course Date / Location :
13 – 17th March, 2016 / Dammam
27-31st March, 2016 / Riyadh
10-14th April / Jeddah
Course Breakdown :
- The Principles of Quality Management,
- Plan – Do – Check – Act methodology,
- The ISO 9000 series and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Audit planning, including the construction and use of checklist.
- Performing the audit, including conducting interviews and following document trails, process auditing and procedural auditing.
- Audit report writing and feedback techniques.
- Following up the results of audits and how results should be used to drive continual improvement.
- Leading an audit team
Delegate Assessment – Assessment is carried out by:
- Continuous assessment of delegate performance throughout the theoretical and practical phases.
- A written examination.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Executive / Directors
- Management Level Employees (such as General Manager, Senior Managers , Procurement Manager etc.)
- QC / QA Manager
- QA / QC Officers / Executives / inspectors
- HSE Manager
- HSE Officers / Executives
- Quality Lead Auditors / Internal auditors wants to upgrade their knowledge on ISO 9001:2015
- HSE Lead Auditors / Internal auditors
- Hard Copy of training material will be provided to all attendees.
- Presentation via data show (power point presentation), white board and flip charts.
- Real life examples relating to the training materials will be presented by the instructor and discussed by the group.
- Interactive and participant-centered discussions. Group and pair-work structured exercises for each learning module, and Power Point Presentations. Moreover, the training methodology will be based on the following techniques:
- Case studies
- Group discussions
- Reading assignments
- Participant’s presentations
Course Fee: SAR 4,500 (Lead Auditor Course)
SAR 2,500 (Auditor Transition Course)